Who is the course for?
The course is intended for technicians who will be responsible for projects in PKI and is suited to people with administrator experience in Windows Server Active Directory.
- Microsoft CA (Advanced)
- Installation and configuration of Net iD Enterprise and
Net iD Portal.
- Net iD in the Citrix environment
- Net iD with thin clients
- Net iD with session roaming, SSO (single sign-on) and other features
- Net iD for Efos (smart cards for municipal and county administrations)
- SecMaker Start-Up Packages
- Different types of smart cards, virtual smart cards and mobile certificates
- Different types of card readers
Daniel Hällback, Solution Architect at SecMaker and has over 15 years of experience in integrating security solutions based on certificates and PKI.
4 days, 09:00-16:30
Breakfast, lunch, coffee and a detailed course folder from SecMaker is included in the course fee. The course folder can't be bought separately.
The course is conducted in a modern classroom setting and participants have access to their own computer for hands-on exercises.